2000 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
2000 Honda CR-V SE
By Tonya on 07/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV AWD

I notice a litle more road noise than I expected.

By elois on 07/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

As a relatively short person I find an ease in getting in and out of the vehicle without needing running boards.It is large enough to see around other vehicles in parking lots yet not so big that you feel you are driving a tank. The only flaw which has since been corrected in the 2002 model is the lack of horsepower for its size.

My CRV
By Zepolpa on 06/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV AWD

We love the car, wish it had more power and more room..........maybe I should have waited for the 2002 crv....

Great for SMALL family
By WHODEY on 05/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

I love the CR-V. It's reliable, runs well and (with the rear seats down) hauls a lot of cargo. Unfortunately, once my wife and I add a second child we will need to upgrade as it just won't carry all of our stuff when we travel long distances.

2000 C-RV
By Jeff Sorenson on 04/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

Not one service repair in 2 years and 30,000 miles. Perfect for small children because the back seat sits up higher and they can see. Never use the picnic table and get teased about it quite a bit. Only thing to be aware of is that there is a lot of road noise in the vehicle. We looked at cute-utes from Toyota, Suzuki, and Kia. It was well worth the extra money to get a Honda.

MY VERSATILE CRV
By ELIZABETH YATES on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

MY CRV PROVIDES ALL THAT I NEED IN A VEHICLE. I AM ON THE ROAD EVERY WEEK. I NEED A VEHICLE THAT I CAN DEPEND ON, AND THE CRV PROVIDES THAT RELIABILITY. IT IS ALSO VERSATILE. I HAVE HAULED MANY DIFFERENT ITEMS AND HAVE CONFIGURED THE VEHICLE IN MANY WAYS.

A+ reliability
By michael chang on 04/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

Very reliable Honda. drove 33k Mi without any problem. The CR-V is not really for racing or extreme off-road. It's a friendly fun SUV.

Great Car
By Wheeler on 04/02/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

I love it. This car was also a perfect fit for me. I researched for months before buying it. It is a bigger car that doesn't overwhelm you, it gets good gas milege for its size, just a really fun car to drive. Now I am about to buy a new 2002!!

Great Car for the price
By RN060873 on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV

Great Car for the price

2000 CRV
By vannstar on 03/13/02 12:47 PM (PST)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV

Careful design makes it a delight to drive and own. Quality is top flight. Gas mileage could be better.