2000 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Excellent small SUV
By Titania on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

My CR-V has been nothing short of perfect for me over the past three years. Though it has had a few minor problems (the driver's door rattled for a bit) I couldn't be happier. For a college student who wants a good ride with space for a dorm room to take home at the end of the semester and decent fuel economy (I get 23 on average) this is a perfect car.

Honda Crv
By lemanuel on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V SE 4dr SUV AWD

A good used car that has held its value and will continue to do so as I own it and hopefully i will be able to trade it in and again have equity

CRV Review
By purple88 on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

The CRV is great to get around town, but due to it's limited engine, highway driving is not as fun.

Love My Honda
By mesagrunt on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

I had never owned a Honda. I was so pleased with the CR-V! I sold three of my friends on this vehicle. They all feel the same as I do. For my first taste of a SUV I was so impressed with the CR-V. The only drawback has been there isn't enough room for all the shopping trips we go on!

Great SUV
By djbe on 11/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV

Great Car/SUV; not too big, not too small and it's fun to drive!

Bad electronics
By Jim Schmoll on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

This CRV was in the shop 5 time within two years. Three times for the same eltronic engin problem. The CRV is fine for flat land driving, but put it in the hills and it does not have enough power.

Good choice
By walsh03 on 09/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

Excellent car. Very versatile. Excellent room inside for a small suv. Handled well.Two minor compaints, no power in regards to the engine and the exterior design was a little boxy. Overall I was very pleased with this car.

Hated CRV
By jls1337 on 08/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

I hated this car. I was uncomfortable driving it - both the seat and the seat back were hard. The armrest was in an awkward position and was uncomfortable. The ride was awful - not enough power. Going up a slight incline was a struggle. Glad to be out of it and back into an Accord.

Kelly
By ibekel on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

I have had my CR-V for two years. It is very reliable and very easy to drive. It has big windows to easily see outside-no blind spots at all. Also, I love sitting higher than a regular car. It has manual transmission, which is a little noisy at times, but I would never have bought the automatic if I would have done it all over. The manual is just more fun in my opinion.

A wonderful vehicle
By RWM on 08/02/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

What can I say - it's a great vehicle if you want comfort, ease of use, reliability, and room. If you want power, off road utility, or hauling look elsewhere because the CRV and Honda make no pretenses about doing those things well here.