Completely Rad Vehicle
By Walsta on
2000 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV
I purchased my Honda used with 130,000 miles on it. I haven't had any major problems. My only complaint is the power windows are dying and the parts are very expensive. My Accord had the same issue. The car handles very well even in tight spaces. My turn radius is better than that of my sister's compact car. I use cruise control whenever I can to improve my gas mileage. Visibility is very good in this model. My car seats four adults very comfortably. I wouldn't suggest a fifth person on a long trip because there isn't a head rest for the middle passenger. This car is excellent for road trips and has plenty of storage space and a table! It handles well on and off paved roads (I have 2WD).
Favorite Features
1. a lot of storage space with fold down seats 2. card table 3. easy to clean 4. sound system (original Honda speakers) 5. smooth ride 6. boxy body style (allows more height for storage and looks cute) 7. multiple storage compartments besides glove box 8. six cupholders
Suggested Improvements
Honda should be able to make a window motor that lasts longer! The window controls are placed stupidly (on the dash instead of the door). You have to dismantle the dashboard after taking out the glove box to get at the cabin air filter. The cupholders should definitely be deeper.