1999 Honda CR-V - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
CRV 1999
By jules on 03/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV

The 1999 Honda CRV is a fun and reliable vehical. Plenty of room, yet compact. doesn't drive like a truck...smooth ride. The only gripe I have is that they left the passenger arm rest off!

Just bought mine and love it!
By ehickman on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

Just bought my 99 Honda CRV EX AWD (AT, CD, etc) in March, 02. It had only 24,000 miles on it...and is super super clean. Paid $16.5 at a dealership in Bay Area, CA..not bad. I love it! It's so practical and drives like a car, not a truck. Really just perfect for me.

Should be called a GLC
By fotoefek on 03/13/02 15:05 PM (PST)

1999 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

The Mazda GLC stold the name for this car. Its the best all around vehicle since sliced bread. Decent mileage, good handling, decent power and never let me down. Plenty of room for 4 and stuff. I plan to buy another when or if this one wears out.

Have had ours for two years now....
By SpartanMan2 on 02/27/02 18:33 PM (PST)

1999 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD

My wife purchased her '99 Silver EX 2 years ago, with only 5000 miles on the odometer (20,000 now). We added a luggage rack and after market tinted glass. The vehicle is used primarily to work and back, groceries on the weekend, but when we need it for hauling our 2 young boys and 3 mountain bikes, it works just fine. We use a Thule roof box and a spare tire bike carrier to create extra space and can haul enough luggage with room to spare for a weeklong trip.