1999 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:
Love My Honda
By hondalover31 on 05/09/14 13:56 PM (PDT)

1999 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV

I purchased my 1999 Honda CRV in Feb. 2008. It had 98,000 miles on it. Other than the timing belt and regular ware and tear it has been an excellent car. I now have 267,000 miles on it!!!! I recommend honda to anyone who asks..both my kids drive a honda and my dad just bought his first honda a year ago!

Excellent Reliability, Great Performance
By kopper65 on 03/18/14 10:07 AM (PDT)

1999 Honda CR-V SUV LX 4dr SUV

Bought this car used two years ago (2012) with about 80k miles on it. It had had the timing belt replaced already, so I felt pretty confident that this car would last a while before any major mechanical failures, and, so far I've been right. Absolutely no problems in the two years I've owned it, just normal maintenance costs, including new tires. I really love how it drives... it's peppy, handles excellently well, and I love driving it in the snow. I sometimes wish it had a bit more power for acceleration, but not often. I typically just drive it at the speed limit and see gas mileage in the low 20s. Overall I've been very happy with the car and don't plan on getting rid of it any time soon!