1998 Honda CR-V 2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best 1st/any car

1998 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Best 1st/any car
By hondatoyotacj on

1998 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV

This was my 1st car. 182,000 miles and it drove like a dream. I loved the way the truck drove and how it felt just sitting in it. My CR-V had a great smell, possibly of victory since it's an amazing car. I got a new car and sold it (Mistake). I don't get the same feeling with my Xb. This will always be my favorite car. If I could find one around my house that had decent miles, I'd be all over it. I plead for potential CR-V owners to purchase this truck. Join the family!

Favorite Features

4WD, smell, room, performance, everything!

Suggested Improvements

Doesn't need any
By duffy714
on 03/20/12 19:05 PM (PDT)

It's a great Car! I can't believe I have owned it for 14 years! I bought my Honda CR-V new and we have had many wonderful adventures together. I have the manual all-wheel-drive version and it has worked beautifully in rain, sand, and hip high snow. Since, I have kept up on all maintenance, I haven't had any problems. It is a very reliable car. Sometimes I think maybe I should buy a new, more "expensive" looking car (I'm in my 40's now), but then I think, "why?"