1998 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: good reliable car

1998 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

good reliable car
By tessnluke on

1998 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV

We have this CRV and for the most part we like it. Very reliable, haven' had anything wrong with it at all. But it is a Honda after all...

nice and roomy for being a small suv. the back (trunk) area has plenty of room for big shopping trips even to Costco.

I know this may sounds petty, but not having an arm rest on the passenger side seat drives me nuts! I you're driving the car you have no problem with being comfortable for the most part, but the passenger side is terrible. I refuse to take this car on a trip because I don't want to have to sit without an arm rest. You don't realize how much you use one until there isn't one. If the middle console was up high enough you could probably rest your arm on that, but it sits way below the side of the seat. and i also have no place to put my purse. LOL I told you it would probably sound petty. oh and it's not the most powerful car either and the stereo is horrible, but you can jus replace that.