LOVE MY CRV-GETTING ANOTHER
By Amy L on
1998 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD
I bought this vehicle bcuz I had a 2 door Civic and I wanted something a little bigger since I was having a baby. This car has NEVER let me down. I think the interior quality is awesome-I haven't been the cleanest person in my car (have horses and dogs) and all I have to do is vacuum it and it looks great. Shampoo it once in a great while and looks brand new. Never had any mechanical issues w/exception of drive shaft and motor for window needed to be replaced. And it is a lil rusty cuz I live in snowy central NY. Other than normal wear and tear, it has worked out great for me. Excellent in snow!!! Love this vehicle and will be sad to see it go when I get a new one: (
Favorite Features
RELIABILITY!!! How it is laid out. Makes sense and is easy to find everything. Lots of little nooks and crannies for storage. Decent gas mileage. Oh, and did I mention RELIABILITY?!!! LOL Love the moon roof : ) VERY large interior for such a small SUV-way bigger than my friends' subaru and escape.
Suggested Improvements
Like everybody else said-passenger's side armrest. Everybody that gets in the vehicle mentions that! But I've heard the new ones have one! Honda learned from its mistake! Wish Honda could weatherproof it from the nasty Central NY winters!