Love for the CRV
By CRV Love on
1998 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV
I got my CR-V 7 years ago and it had 60,000 miles on it. Now it has 215,000 and the transmission is JUST NOW starting to act up. I LOVE my little car and it's breaking my heart to have to say goodbye. I have only had ONE major issue with it (besides this) and it was because I ran out of gas on the freeway and the Cat-converter went out. Other then that this car has been the best I have ever had. I would recommend this car to EVERYONE! The only grip I have (well passengers have) is the lack of a second arm rest. I have told them all to lay down the $250 to add one and I would get it for them. As for the guy with the 'code' issue take it to a stereo store maybe they can help.
Favorite Features
EVERYTHING! I will miss the card table in the back with a newer model but I am HONDA faithful! I love the reliability. Just get an oil change and the NORMAL car care done and it will last you AT LEAST 215,000 miles without an issue!
Suggested Improvements
If I have to....an arm rest for the passenger ONLY so the driver doesn't have to hear about it :o) I do like that the newer styles have them! Also, after it gets up in age the power is not like it used to be on big hills.