1998 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: Great car

1998 Honda CR-V - Consumer Review

Great car
By bvillerev on

1998 Honda CR-V LX 4dr SUV AWD

I have had my car since new. Now, with more than 95,000 miles, it is still an awesome car! I enjoy driving it and am so blessed by the reliability of it. I've always done my routine maintenance suggested by Honda and have only had a couple of things outside of that done. Good ride but not exceptional comfort. A little too much roadnoise if given a perfect situation. But, still one of the best on the market! The only thing I would like to see changed is the corner posts of the car. They are rather large and get in the way of driving with full view on curvy roads. Oh well, I just lean a little and voila!

Length of the passenger compartment makes it possible to carry eight foot lumber, which I do quite often. I also use the "under deck"/cooler area in the rear to store pads/towels, etc so as to keep the inside clean when I do haul anything.

If there would be some way to minimize road noise it would be helpful. Also, the corner posts are rather beefy and make driving curvy roads with full frontal view difficult.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review