1997 Honda CR-V Consumer Review: HR-V (Harvy)

1997 Honda CR-V SUV - Consumer Review

HR-V (Harvy)
By wsweeden on

1997 Honda CR-V 4dr SUV AWD

Harvy is the name my CR-V was given by his previous owner. She loved this car and recently sold it to me at a price that can only be described as a steal, but only after buying a new CR-V. I have only owned Harvy for about a month, but I bought the 14 year old car with almost 160,000 miles. Soon after, my area got hit with 18"+ of snow. I let my wife drive my 2007 Z71 and took Harvy out for a true test drive.This little suv was unstoppable. I went places i would of been wary of with my Z71. Armed with nothing more than a snow shovel tucked neatly in the luggage rack, I had no problems that I could not dig my way out of. I love this car!!!

Its a Honda Comfortable Seats Full Size spare Great traction Good milage Easy to get in and out of I have not met one CR-V owner who either does not or would not own another CR-V.

Don't like the master window switches on the dash Cup holders are too shallow No Vtech