2016 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Awesome body design
By Gerard Pascual

2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Engine performance is awesome but one problem I have seen so far is the rear center light cover kept falling off. I was told that there is a recall and a new adhesive is being developed to correct the issue, otherwise overall it's great for single guys and gals.

Pretty nice RIDE!!!
By Charles

2016 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my 2 door Coupe July 23, 2016 and its been great ever since! I love the interior and the exterior seem like a luxury coupe. I was so excited to test drive, I totally forgot to see if it had a CD player, so after signing all the papers and driving it off the lot, I realized it didnt have one! I still love and enjoy it though and my ONLY COMPLAINT is this third brake light always falling down UGH!!! I've had it replaced but the dealership says its a design flaw and I called Honda and they said they are working on a remedy. The car isn't the most quiet ride but smooth enough..... I'll give it 4 STARS!!

Could be a great car
By Steve

2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This car could be great, but I have had electrical issues well as problems with the third brake light housing. I have found, per my dealership, that every coupe with a third brake light has the housing coming down. Honda has not developed a fix for this yet so I have a third brake light housing that is hanging down from the rear area. As well as the electrical issues have left me less than satisfied. I hope Honda gets it together and fixes these problems soon.

I love this car!
By Geno

2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T 2dr Coupe (1.5L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Only one minor complaint with the walk away lock set. Every now and then when I walk away there is a rapid beeping of the lock set alarm and the doors do not lock. Could not get an explanation from the dealer.

2016 Civic Coupe is Hot