2015 Honda Civic Si Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Performance value
By Jess

2015 Honda Civic Si Si 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The car is amazing. It still turns heads a year later. In 2015 the Si was the best bang for your buck. 205 horsepower out of a naturally aspirated engine. While other cars in the class can put perform they are forced induction cars, the Si is not. They are also 4 grand more than the Civic Si. Which is the price you would pay for am aftermarket turbo.

The interior is really nice, it stands out. At first the red and black seats in a car that is neither red or black, didn't seem to fit, but I wouldn't change them for a different color. The steering is smooth, the shifter is smooth. Lane watch is amazing, more cars should have it. It helps prevent accidents I can see cars that I might have not seen otherwise.

2015 Si sedan
By Mark Lubner

2015 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my 2015 Si sedan after hitting a patch of black ice in my 2015 Subary Legacy and crashing it. I chose to go back to Honda because of the interior comfort ( I had a 2007 Civic Si coupe, bought new, which had 140k miles on it, all original-trans, clutch, everything ). I chose the Subaru because of its all wheel drive and hoped for a quieter ride, but what I did not know at the time, is I prefer smaller cars with a lower ride height. The Legacy's high driver seats made it uncomfortable for me. My 2015 Si sedan has been an utter joy to drive. Its quick and I love revving the engine. I like how Honda took what they did good in my 2007 Civic and improved upon that formula. I'm a HUGE fan of the two-tier dashboard. I missed that funky dash when I had the generic dash in the Subaru.
My only gripes about the 2015 Civic are few: The center console armrest is rock hard, with absolutely NO padding on it whatsoever. I have had to resort to using a few small towels to give me some padding ( and am contemplating swapping out the Si's armrest with a 2015 EX-non Si-armrest ). My only other complaint about the car is it would be nice to see the fuel savings/ how many miles you have left in your gas tank, on the smaller screen to the right of the speedometer.
Other than that, I recommend the 2015 Civic Si sedan.

Love my Civic SI
By kb24goat

2015 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Overall the 2015 Civic SI is a great vehicle, I use it as my everyday driver commuting 30 miles daily. This is the first Honda I have ever owned and I fell in love as soon as I test drove the car. Because of the short shifts, the car definetely feels faster than it really is, but do not get me wrong I still think it is a little underpowered, but for what I paid for the car, it is something that I can live with. To me the sedan option seems like a no brainer since either way you still get the same power, and in the sedan you get a very comfortable backseat. The wheels are usually a love or hate thing and to me they are easy on the eyes.

Great leather steering wheel, comfortable interior and honda reliability. great and forgiving shifter. clutch is easy to handle.

needs more power/torque. easily beaten by competitors. needs HID headlamps.

I really really like this car
By unearthed

2015 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I bought this car because it looks fantastic and is fun to drive. I know it's not as fast and/or doesn't handle as well as the WRX/GTI/Focus St etc etc, but that most certainly does not disqualify it from being a great value. I honestly think it looks better than the other cars mentioned, and a big reason is the re-styled front. The new 18" wheels also look great, I'm a huge fan. The interior is very nice as well, the touch screen radio works great, and the side view and rear view cameras are a huge help when driving. As far as performance, yes it could use a bump. Yes it looks faster than it is. But I don't even drive this car to it's limits, so I am not sure why I need more.

Looks, functionality, shifting, usability, no turbo makes for a smooth drive

Premium gas is a bummer for a car not making 225+ hp.