Well Done Honda!
By deanwesterburg on
2013 Honda Civic EX-L w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I was looking for the most luxurious car with NAV that I could find for $25k or less. None of the other manufactures came close in features and quality. The interior quality is amazing at any cost level. The heated seats work great and the ride is very comfortable. The Bluetooth streaming works well. The steering is perfect. The acceleration is a little weak, but the MPG is great. To top off all the creature comforts, I am averaging 39.4 MPG (a lot of that is highway). I couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a sporty and fast car, look else ware. If your looking for a comfortable ride with lots of quality features at a low cost and great gas milage, this is the car!
Favorite Features
Gas Milage, i-MID, Leather, Heated Seats, Stylish wheels, NAV
By nrborod
on 01/13/13 12:30 PM (PST)

Wondering where you bought from and what kind of deal?

By drivefun
on 01/20/13 01:51 AM (PST)

We are a generation of Honda owners. I started looking my 'car hunting' first testing at the 2013 Elantra GT because I was so disappointed over the 2012 Civic. Then went on to test drive the 2013 Mazda CX-5, 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid, and the 2013 Ford Focus SE hatchback. Came full circle, and finally decided to test drive the 2013 Civic, and was pleasantly surprised by the ride quality, material and styling. Now I am gravitating back to the Civic, and will make my purchase soon. Honda finally got the Civic right, hopefully it'll keep going in the right direction.