2013 Honda Civic Consumer Review: is perfect for me, except for

2013 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

is perfect for me, except for some rattles
By white_tea on

2013 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

the car performs excellent. I am hoping for the Honda reliability. So far, gas mileage is excellent. Interior ..... car is easy to navigate (viewing the i-MID system is ..... p e r f e c t .... when compared to others. It is clear, concise and simple. Well done! Bravo! So far, a perfect car except I cannot give five stars on interior design due to the rattling noises I experience in the area of the controls for the CD player, volume button and it really annoys me.

i-MID information is perfect.All the lighting inside the car is absolutely, bar-none the best!! I like the different function of the windshield wipers, they wipe different than traditional cars and are more functional.moveable arm rest-nice. cup holders-nice with the fat holders on the sides. brake assist. side mirrors. doors are very pretty and make the car feel luxury. I also,can do without the way alot of cars are made with the ac split so one hand gets most of the air.

I do not like the very, very large front dash board. Just seems so very, very long and big, which makes the front window very gigantic. I have a hard time looking to my right side driving because I cannot see the curbs/any distance at all when looking to the right side when making turns and have to be extremely careful. I am still getting used to the bubble shape of the car. I do not care for the little AC/person icon button that you have to constantly push to get what you want. Would like to have premium carpeted mats with the civic label written on them and would like the trunk to have extended sides so it would be more sturdy and durable. I agree with other reads, lower the rear.