Not so happy thhis time
By mooneymaniac on
2013 Honda Civic Si w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
Car which I test drived was firm (what I liked) and literaly glued on the road. That was 2012 model. My Si on the other hand feel very unstable, the back has some lateral movement what feels like on the ice you want to corected constantly with speed over 65. Car also pooled to the left most of the time. So far I had 7 appointments with the dealer. First blame was for electric power steering. now for surface of the freeway and width and profile of the tires ( 17/215/45) They checked alignment twice and every time 1-4 parameters out of specs. So the wide tires are instaled for less stability?Have hard time to buy it. I have read many review on Si but nobody complained about the same problem?
Favorite Features
Like styling, plenty of power, decent economy, also computer calculated milage is well off real consumption which is about 2MPG less. The shifter on test driven car was perfect some of my gears feels rough, but normal according to dealer. Telescopic stering wheel adjustment works great, as well as touch screen GPS
Suggested Improvements
I feel that car of this category deserve to have temperature guage, water or oil, so LED display could be used for one screen for water/oil temp/ pressure and voltmeter. I would centarily be willing to pay for that feature. For sure I don't need another clock on that display. GPS is nice also different from Garmin I was used to. But I was expecting to use address from my phone book to convert for destination. Why should I type addres manualy if already exist on the page of the phone?