2013 Honda Civic Consumer Review: I Love This Car

2013 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

I Love This Car
By mary4698 on

2013 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

My 2006 Civic Ex was totaled in an accident two weeks ago. So I went to my nearest Honda dealership, where I bought my 2006, and bought a 2013. This is the third Civic I've owned and the fourth I've driven. It is such a great improvement over my 2006 Ex. The 2013 Lx has all the same features that I care about that were on my 2006 Ex. It has a very smooth, stable and quiet drive and handles easily. The rear camera is taking me a little while to get used to, but I see the necessity. The headrests on top of the front seats prevent a clear view out of the back window, especially for someone as short as I am -- 5'2-1/2". I have no problem with the braking quality.

Favorite Features

The stable, road hugging, smooth driving experience. The car handles very easily and is very responsive. The interior electronic features which are standard equipment. Value for price. I may have paid a little more than others, but I didn't want to drive all over the western suburbs of Chicago looking for a fantastic deal.

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of any. I got so much value for the price paid, and if my past experience with previous Civics is any indicator, I will spend no money on repairs other than normal maintenance.