Love my new Civic!
By jessbarnett85 on
2013 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
Where to start this review. I must say, this car is a great value. It's quiet on the highway and in the city. So many little small features that you never expect. The i-MED screen is customizable and the headlights go off if you leave them on. Gas mileage is great. Eco mode does save you save gas while driving in the city, but at a expense of off-the-line acceleration. I love how the blinker you can tap and it does 3 blinks for you to change lanes. The headlights are great at night and the car handles great. I must say, I am still learning how to use all the features on this car. I have had it since March. I have achieved 43.7 mpg hwy on a 100 mile round trip, eco mode on. Handles GREAT!
Favorite Features
Features, gas mileage, handling, design, interior quality, quiet ride for the class.
Suggested Improvements
Blind spots, and brakes. They seem a little weak. The rear window should go down a little. It may have a backup camera on it, but I wish the window went down a little bit more. Future cars may not even have a window the rate these car companies are going with rear windows.