Good performer but very uncomfortable
By sarita3 on
2013 Honda Civic EX-L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
This is my fourth Civic and it is the most uncomfortable car I've ever owned. The headrest forces he to jut my head forward and the seat to curl my back. When I brake, no matter how gently, I and my passenger slide forward in the seats. I have long legs and the steering wheel will not telescope out far enough so I drive with your arms stretched out. Even though I have the EX-L with the power seat adjustments, I have yet to find a comfortable driving position. The seat is narrow and I am spilling over the side of it even though I am a size 6, I have to tighten my abs to stay in the seat around corners. On the plus side, the car is powerful, the handling is good, the mileage is excellent.
Favorite Features
Power, handling, reliability.
Suggested Improvements
Extremely uncomfortable seating and driving position.
By tommyboy69
on 03/30/14 16:44 PM (PDT)

The 2014 Honda Civic Has Come a Long Way,All The Features.The EX Has A Camera In The Passenger Mirror Now,So When You Put Your Right Blinker On, The Camera Displays On The 7 Inch Screen.It Has Automatic Climate Control Too.And Even A Back Up Camera.The One Thing I Don't Like. Though You Can't Get XM Raidio Only On The EXL Model With Leather.YouCan Get The Navigation System Only With Leather Though,And You Get A drivers Power Seat Only On The EXL Model Too.The Other Thing I Don't Like The 2 Power Out Lets Shut Off So You Can't Charge Your Phone Up Unless You Have The Car Started.I Do Like The Push Button Start,Standard On The EX And EXL Model.