Dear Honda Designers:
By white_tea on
2013 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
The ride is comfortable. The noise level is reduced tremendously. Rear Windows -don't like feeling like I own a Dodge Avenger. Prefer a temp gauge-not icons. Get rid of split level dash board!! Get rid of digital speed. Prefer Odometer to include *simultaneously* Total Miles Driven & Trip Miles. Poor Sun Visors-Poor quality. Poor Interior vinyl quality-cheap quality. Exterior Paint--Poor Quality. Prefer key hole on Passenger Door & Trunk. Hood construction is odd-- don't care for the leaf trap or sensors. Need a junk trap under the Hand Brake. Need more space on door panels. All of the AC Buttons/AC Unit/Design is a Hazard (to me)
Favorite Features
it's new
Suggested Improvements
Need temperature gauge, not just icons. Get back to the old Honda windows in the rear. Those were perfect. Air cabin filter- so not needed. Get rid of it. Don't care for the pretty blue monitor, it does nothing for me. I just care about MPH and temp, so the extra level/split dash is not needed. (I know Accords are like this but I don't like the length of Accord, so I stuck with the smaller Civic). Do not need a rounded dash/cabin facing driver. Keep it straight -like Accords. The AC vents positioning/design is not superior-don't like air blowing on my R driver hand(?)! Yes-lower the rear window please.
By white_tea
on 01/03/14 12:24 PM (PST)

I keep forgetting to mention about the sun visors --- they need extensions like the 2013 Sentra has, or like the 2014 Camry has, or like the 2006 4Runner has. Now, those extensions on sun visors should be made mandatory. Also, I really wish some vehicle maker out there would put the changing of the high lights & low lights back on the lower floor for your left to use. That would be so awesome for me. And still, wish I could view my Total Miles Driven and a Trip *simultaneoulsy*.

By thwipp89
on 12/26/13 12:57 PM (PST)

looks like the same person (white tea/allentx) did 2 reviews. why???

By white_tea
on 01/21/14 10:51 AM (PST)

The whole front of the car is hard for me to view, so, I have visibility issues driving. The rounded/bubble body is not for me. The whole front windshield gets a big zero. I do not like the huge windshield at all. at least I have a great car to get around in to shop for my next car.