Used 2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews - 71 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

2013 Honda Civic

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Awesome car, Honda san
By disbelief3

2013 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I love my 13 Civic EX Sedan. Alabaster Silver/Black Cloth. Mudguards. Shopping bag hooks. I have been really impressed as have family and friends. I am glad I didn't get the leather seats, which take longer to cool than black cloth, and I love everything about this car. As the satisfied owner of a 5-speed 1989 Civic DX Hatchback, an automatic 03 Corolla CE, and a 2009 Corolla XLE, all I can say is, Wow. 22,000 miles and loving it.

E v e r y t h i n g

Great car but test out the seat first
By rick4924

2013 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I got my Honda Civic EX about a month ago.
The car is amazingly quiet and handles very well around town and out on the highway - very stable at highway speeds.
The electronics are very easy to use and have sharp, bright graphics that make them a pleasure to use.
The Bluetooth system easily synced with my iPhone 4s.
The back up camera is great!
The only negative is the driver's seat.
I am 6-0, 180 lbs and it was extremely difficult to find a comfortable driving position.
The front of the seat cushion puts pressure on my legs and is very uncomfortable.
Pay attention to the seat feel when you test drive it.

Styling, quiet road manners, great gas mileage, easy to use electronics, decent stereo, moon roof, backup camera, automatic climate control, reputation for long term reliability

Depending on your body dimensions, the seat is not comfortable for certain people. I think a power seat should be standard on EX levels and above - that would eliminate the problem I am having if I was able to adjust the seats angle.

Love the interior and exterior
By mbell144

2013 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have never had a Honda Civic. I have and still have a 2004 Honda Accord EX which I gave to my daughter for college.
So far I have been totally impressed with this car except for the pick up power.
I have noticed the hesidancy in take off especially if you are on I-75 trying to go around a slow driver.
Going uphill it loses speed if you are not in cruise control. When I test drove it, wish I had taken it on I-75.
I am hoping like the 4 cylinder Camri that I had, this Honda will surprise me when I obtain more mileage on the car and have better pick up. Anyway I love the gas mileage!

I love the radio, speakers, bluetooth, the design and ease of the layout of the interior. I really love the way it handles. The sleek, sporty exterior with sporty wheels just really appeals to me also.

power pick up..fuel injected with more power in a clinch!

so confused
By white_tea

2013 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

The Honda product is generally, well, you know, hard to beat, right?
I own this car now.
I am so very disappointed.
If they could remake the 1997 Honda Civic EX 5-speed with the Exact same materials they used back in 1997, that would make me very happy.
Keep dreaming, right?
I Miss the Old Cruise Control.
The 2013 is OK, but the 1997 Cruise Control I liked much better.
I Miss the Old Moon Roof on the 1997.
This 2013 is not superior at all.
The 1997 Moon Roof was superior because I could control the width and the placement of it was absolutely PERFECT.
Not so on 2013 model.
It's like I don't even have a moon roof, really.....

I like the comfort of that blinker that is temporary. Very smart... very smart.

I loathe automatic lights! I don't want them on all the time. Cannot get over the view on my Passenger side.... having a very hard time driving because All the Cars Are Driving Into Me on my passenger side. that really bothers me. I do not like the wipers that automaticlly wipe. I want to control them when I need the water.

Love my EXL
By daytonamichael

2013 Honda Civic EX-L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I had a 2007 CRV EX with leather, it had 111,00 miles on it and the extedned warrany was up.
My salesmen was in the service department I had ot leave the CRV overnight for a warranty repair. He called me the next day with a great deal and I could not pass it up at all. Its a 2013 Civic EXL brand new it was a
left over from the model year.

My favorite are the backup camera, two tier display unit, handsfree bluetooth. Heated leather seats indeed. I am also getting over 32 mpg. Love the ecno button.

There is nothing I would not change about this car I love it in black with the fog lights, and the painted wheels.