2013 Honda Civic Si - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Not so happy thhis time
By mooneymaniac on 11/18/13 09:10 AM (PST)

2013 Honda Civic Si Si w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Car which I test drived was firm (what I liked) and literaly glued on the road. That was 2012 model. My Si on the other hand feel very unstable, the back has some lateral movement what feels like on the ice you want to corected constantly with speed over 65. Car also pooled to the left most of the time. So far I had 7 appointments with the dealer. First blame was for electric power steering. now for surface of the freeway and width and profile of the tires ( 17/215/45) They checked alignment twice and every time 1-4 parameters out of specs. So the wide tires are instaled for less stability?Have hard time to buy it. I have read many review on Si but nobody complained about the same problem?

2013 Civic Si DELIVERS!
By ischneggs on 03/30/13 04:44 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Civic Si Si 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

After driving a 2002 WRX, 2009 Forester XT (turbo), a tuned 1990's Altima (w/ slip diff), I'm happy to say the new Si is the best of them all! Road & wind noise are minimized, hearing only the rough & grumble growl of the engine. A buttery smooth clutch with short throws is easy & fun. Front slip diff performs remarkably, & even makes driving on all season 17" / 45s in snow & slush tolerable (I normally have snow tires). Ergos are nice, especially the back split fold down seats, center arm rest, matched int colors, & standard back-up camera. Of course there could be more space & luxury, like an Acura TSX or Audi A4. But then again, you won't pay $30k++ for the Si! Grade: A+

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Civic Si in VA is:

$170 per month*