2013 Honda Civic Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
bad reliability!!!
By buddhaphantom on 08/18/13 17:30 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Civic Hybrid Hybrid PZEV 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I leased the 2013 honda civic hybrid in this April, but since the purchase, I had my taken into the sealer's service department so many times on the brake and the forward collision alert, they said that nothing were wrong with the systems. But last month, warning lights came on related to the brakes and the IMA systems, then they had to fix them. I felt a little light braking feeling after the repair, but today I found out that the initial stiff braking came back, I will have to take the car to the dealer again if its warning comes out soon. the other problem is that I will have to smash my car into any front running car to get a forward collision alert. This is not a safe-guard measure

New Hybrid runs well but head restraints are a pain
By new2bie on 06/20/13 19:21 PM (PDT)

2013 Honda Civic Hybrid Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I just purchased a new 2013 Civic Hybrid. The vehicle only has 500 miles on it so far, so there isn't much to tell yet. Averaging 44.5 mpg, which is a little less than my 2003 model, but definitely acceptable. Color is supposed to be green opal metallic, but it just looks blue to me. I'm a little unsure of all the electronics on the new model. In general, our electronic gadgets only last a couple of years, and I expect to drive this car for much longer than that. I'm concerned that Electronic components in a vehicle can be VERY expensive to replace.

Amazing car
By bjjj on 05/12/13 07:19 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Civic Hybrid Hybrid PZEV w/Navigation 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I recently bought my wife a 2013 civic hybrid for Mother's Day and we are really happy with this car. We've had several hondas so we new what to expect. This car is super quiet and the engine has more power than my previous civic hybrid. (I had a 08 civic hybrid ). I traded in my honda Insight wich I did like it ainsight lot too but the new civic has more features.

Happy with my 13 HCH!!!!!!
By coppercuckoo on 03/15/13 10:43 AM (PDT)

2013 Honda Civic Hybrid Hybrid PZEV w/Leather, Navigation 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I got the Green Opal one 2 weeks ago. I now have about 500 miles on the car, and it came with 106. It was the only one available in the Tri-state area that was equipped as I wanted! It drives so nice and smoothly and I enjoy the great technology upgrade from the 2005 I sold in order to get this car. The Winter mpg change from the 2005 HCH to the new one, is pretty significant. I was told to keep the Econ button on all of the time to get the best mileage. If you are expecting a Green car, you will be surprised by the color changes the metallic paint makes. There are times the car looks light blue, blue/green. and an almost sea foam green. This is all dependent on the lighting!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid in VA is:

$143 per month*