Love 2nd time around
By tikadawn on
2012 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe w/Nav (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I recently owned a 2006 civic coupe and crashed at no fault of my own, it was totaled, so when I got the insurance check I immediatly told my boyfriend I want another civic. He tried to get me to look at other types of cars, but I had to have my civic and I just love my 2012 automatic w/ navigation. I feel safe and comfortable with the size of the car. I dont feel the road noise as people talk about or the vibrations. My car has a smooth ride and its a step up from the 2006, but to be honest, I liked the look of my 2006, it was more sporty, but thats not neither her or there, its a great car. I get double takes on the 2012 car all the time. I know I made the right decision.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, playing MY music. navigation system to get me to my destination. I love how the car talks to you when you need to fasten seat belt, shut door etc. I love the options of placing your own wallpaper.
Suggested Improvements
Sun block on the navigation when sun roof is open. If sun roof open you can see the screen to verify street info or even trying to place a call on bluetooth, you can read the peoples names your trying to call. I have to close the sunroof and gaurd to place a call or just to see screen.