Update
By shannonb36 on
2012 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
Have had my 2012 Civic coupe for 7 months and have loved every minute of it. Have put 12,000 miles on it so far. It gets me everywhere I've asked it to go so far. I do agree with others about the blind spots, but have learned to be aware of them when changing lanes. I also agree about the acceleration. It takes a little while to get up to highway speed, but once it does it cruises very comfortably and sometimes when I look down the speed on the speedometer surprises me and I slow down quick! Still impressed with all of the features offered in an economy priced car. Very happy, very good purchase.
Favorite Features
Fuel efficiency - 33 mpg city/highway so far, traction control, controls on steering wheel, power windows, power mirrors, remote keyless entry. Feels like alot of luxury for a 'cheap' car
Suggested Improvements
The floor mats were crappy and had to be replaced very quickly. Sturdier or rubberized would be appreciated. There's really no improvement for this, but with the coupe doors being alot longer, I've had to learn to be careful about spacing between my vehicle and others when I park.