The Best Yet
By nmskies on
2012 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I have owned seven Civics: an 83 hatchback, a 91 DX sedan, a 95 hatchback, a 99 LX sedan, an 05 hybrid, an 07 EX coupe and now, my 12 EX Coupe. I loved my 07, and I believe the 12 is an upgrade on the gen 8. What has improved? I like the softened lines, the road noise has decreased, and the A pillar blind spot has been eliminated by thinning the pillars. Streaming music through Bluetooth from my iPhone is incredible. The quality of the Bluetooth is exceptional. I don't believe the dash is busy at all. The control buttons for the iMid on the steering wheel are intuitive and extremely ergonomic. I have never had a problem with my Civics, and I expect the same from this one.
Favorite Features
* most comfortable seats in small compacts * Bluetooth * ergonomic cockpit * beautiful Polished Steel Metallic color * fuel economy- superb without using ECO button * same proven engine and transmission * no over the top gimmicky exterior gimmicky design * the Coupe fun factor * iMid * three colored dash breaks up the "Picasso-esque" angles *superb visibility *peace of mind driving a Civic with same engine/transmission as Gen 9
Suggested Improvements
* tilt adjustable driver's seat * heated seats standard in EX trim * bigger storage area in door panels * better quality plastic on door areas- scuffs easily