2012 Honda Civic Consumer Review: New 2012! Fun! Fun! Fun!

2012 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

EX-L Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

New 2012! Fun! Fun! Fun!
By aubiekong on

2012 Honda Civic EX-L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car new because it felt like a qaulity product from Honda. The MPG is Fantastic. The instant display bar with MPG makes driving the car a fun "game" to maximize your mileage per gallon. Driving in mostly stop and go traffic I am averaging over 33 miles per gallon! It takes a very light foot but the instant display gives you the feed back to learn to drive with a very light foot on the gas peddle. Well done Honda!

MPG instant feed back display is great. The leather seats are very comfortable, The real spare tire in the trunk instead of "call somebody" that the other car company said to do because their cars did not come with a spare Tire! The sterio sounds great. I also realy am enjoying the blue tooth built in for my cell phone. For a small car the ride is good and the car handles very well...

I would have like two power outlets in the front instead of one I have to plug my gps in the center consule...