2012 Honda Civic Consumer Review: My New Civic EX

2012 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

My New Civic EX
By pantera1014 on

2012 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Just got it! Fresh out of the box with 12 miles on it. I am replacing the wife's 2000 Accord that she totaled last week. I am a Honda guy and a Michelin man. It is a beautiful car, and has everything we need except for XM, though we can stream it through BT audio from our Droids. Continental tires suck, but just put Michelin Primacy's on it at 101 miles. Crazy expenditure?! Not for my wife! Result: Like night and day! I am all Honda and am pissed about CR reviews, but bucked the trend. This IS a Honda. The iMid is fun, stereo sounds decent, seats (cloth) are excellent. Paint is beautiful. Not fast, but trying to keep up with the Prius's, no batteries! Scrap Conti tires you will will enjoy!

Favorite Features

iMid is really neat. Makes you feel like you have arrived to the future. Bluetooth works extremely well and supports multiple phones. It also streams audio very well. Doors shut with a solid feel. Seats are awesome! Sunroof operation is amazingly quiet and smooth.

Suggested Improvements

Turn down your dashboard brightness when cruising at night, or the reflection of the the dash lights will reflect onto your windshield. Don't get into a big hurry to get anywhere.
By sunitj
on 11/30/11 13:43 PM (PST)

Can you give more specifics on the tires you wnet with?

By pantera1014
on 12/20/11 11:59 AM (PST)

I put Michelin Primacy MXV4's on it from Discount Tire.