2012 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Honda Fan

2012 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

2012 Honda Civic

LX Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Honda Fan
By watersonclan on

2012 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

1/2014 - This is my sixth Honda in 30 years. I researched what I wanted very carefully and decided on the smaller fuel efficient Civic for commuting back and forth to work. With gasoline prices continuing to inch up, this is the best model available without having to go to a hybrid. I have put 1,200 miles on my car so far and am happy to say I am getting an average of 42 mpg on a tank of gas. I am very happy with my purchase and after shopping at every dealership in the Inland Empire, I was glad to finally find a reputable dealership in Pasadena who did not try to play games or sell me something I didn't want.
3/2016 - I have been driving my 2012 Civic now for two years and am still as much in love with it as I was when I bought it. I love the size, the handling and most of all the fuel economy. The least I have seen on my mpg was 38. I average 41. We also still own a 1993 Honda Accord and it is still seeing 28-30 mpg after nearly 24 years! You just can't beat Honda for style, fuel economy and reliability. I am a Honda owner for life!
P.S. We also own a Ford Ranger pick up truck, so we have tried other car makers, Honda is just the best!

• Entertainment
  • Usb ports
  • Purchase cost
  • Fuel economy
  • Resale value
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review