I purchased this car in July. I have been using this car since then. I am having 2500 miles on it. Car's interior and exterior design is great. So I like driving this car.
Before I was using 99 Nissan Altima. My new civic is 30 % economical then previous car.
I usually commute to work using my new civic. In city and highway (mix) I usually get 34.4 mpg. It's perfect car for commuting to work
1) In my last small trip of Florida I got 38 mpg on highway all the time using echo mode. So it's really a gas saving car.
2) Bluetooth is very nice feature in car. I use it for playing music in car or talking on phone.
3) Small computer screen is pretty good
1) Car is very light. You can even feel wind, when a big vehicle passes by.
But I think Honda made this car light because it can get good mileage.
2) I am not able to connect my HTC android phone with USB. It's very easy to connect Iphone with USB.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.