I purchased this car in July. I have been using this car since then. I am having 2500 miles on it. Car's interior and exterior design is great. So I like driving this car.
Before I was using 99 Nissan Altima. My new civic is 30 % economical then previous car.
I usually commute to work using my new civic. In city and highway (mix) I usually get 34.4 mpg. It's perfect car for commuting to work
1) In my last small trip of Florida I got 38 mpg on highway all the time using echo mode. So it's really a gas saving car.
2) Bluetooth is very nice feature in car. I use it for playing music in car or talking on phone.
3) Small computer screen is pretty good
1) Car is very light. You can even feel wind, when a big vehicle passes by.
But I think Honda made this car light because it can get good mileage.
2) I am not able to connect my HTC android phone with USB. It's very easy to connect Iphone with USB.