Great car...fun to drive!
By eca72261 on
2012 Honda Civic HF 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I just put 3,000 miles on my 2012 Honda Civic HF and I must say, this car is a joy to drive and it's super easy to park. Visibility is wonderful. There is plenty of legroom/headroom even when my 6'3" son is sitting in the passenger seat. Everything in the car fits just right (I'm 5'9" weight 225 lbs). I use math to figure out the gas mileage (miles driven divided by gallons) and I'm getting 39.573 mpg on average with my first 3,000 miles. I drive 80% hwy, 20% city. I could not be more pleased. This is a conservative car (the styling) for conservative people who want to get from point A to point B without problems. I am very happy with my purchase!!
Favorite Features
Tilt and telescoping steering wheel. Lighted ignition key entry. An amazing 40 mpg, and the joy of passing up gas stations. Plenty of head room and leg room. A fit that's "just right".
Suggested Improvements
Honda, please quit making the center console arm rest covered in fabric. This needs to be a hard surface that won't show dirt, is easy to wipe clean, and won't wear out from your arm resting on it. I almost didn't buy the car just for this reason. I did find an after market console LID cover for Honda Civics, so I'm happy for now.