2012 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Despite reviews, still a great

2012 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Despite reviews, still a great car !
By hondafan88 on

2012 Honda Civic EX-L 2dr Coupe w/Nav (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Had my 2012 Civic for 2 years now and have already put 61.950 miles on it with zero problems ! Have only put new tires on it since purchase, well taken care of. This car has taken care of me ! Love to drive it everyday and gas mileage is superb ! My only complaint is the road noise and the glove box sometimes rattles..handles beautifully in the snow and ice and never let's me down. Love the leather bucket seats for comfort, it's a great car for reliability and value. I will buy another one when I reach 500,000 miles with this one ! Driving a Honda Civic is just plain smart and recommend it to anyone over any other compact ! This is my second Civic and never disappointed !

Favorite feature is the Nav system, sound system, Econ mode, and Bluetooth connectability with IPhone and IPod. Seats very comfortable and leather has been very durable. And I change my own oil and doing an oil change on my car takes ten minutes because it's so easy to get to ! It's awesome ! I love to drive it because I can really feel what my Civic is doing on the road and all in all the ride is nice.

Improve the interior quality, and reduce the cabin noise. Could use better suspension and take road bumps better although it's serviceable now. I would change the location of coolant reservoir as it's hard to see the max line when doing maintenance and filling. I would add LED lights to all of Honda vehicles sold in the US.