2012 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Buyer Beware

2012 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Review

Buyer Beware
By timd7 on

2012 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

The vibration inherent in this vehicle is unbelievable - and carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel are the result. Buyer beware - this vehicle should have warnings printed everywhere. Honda says - so what - we know the vibration is there - so what. Honda executives said - we duped Americans into paying top dollar for a piece of vibrating crap. That's why they are redesigning quickly for 2013... What will that mean to the 2012s we have now - the resale on this vehicle is soooooo low already I can't get out of it. So what, Honda customer services said - buy another vehicle. Honda lost my business.

Nothing really - a very low quality vehicle for the price. And that's exactly what Honda executives said - wish I had read that before buying.

Wish Honda would do the right thing and let everyone who bought this vehicle (and I use that term losely) out of the vehicle/contract by offering cash to cover the already low low resale value of the vehicle. I might then be pursuaded to buy an Accord Coupe.