2012 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Best Car I have ever owned!!

2012 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Car I have ever owned!!
By yaltabei on

2012 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned alot of cars. I have never been as impressed with a car as much as this Civic. it is fuel efficient, built tight, reliable and fun to drive. I had a Nissan before I bought my first Honda. I thought that Nissan is as good as Honda but I was wrong. On my brand new Nissan, I had to replace an Axle, the rubber silicone cover on my driver side window because of a Wind Tab poor design, my fuel pump twice, an exterior trim twice and my Air Bag passanger sensor and then I hear rattling noise, paint chips off. I decided to switch to Honda based on the advice of close friends who owned Honda for years. Yes, It is alittle more expensive but this car will save you alot of money on maintance

The whole car has a genius design. exterior design is not too loud, interior is smooth and comfortable even with long drives. Suspension makes your ride very comfortable even on a bumpy road. Just fill it with gas and drive. I am feeling happy and satisfied that I made the right choice. I like their 2 tiered display board, you never have to take your eyes off the road. Steering is very smooth and the engine is responsive. I just love it. Now I am a Honda fan for ever. And Hey, this car is made is the USA as the country of Origin. Only the transimission is made in Japan. It is not about where the car is made, it is about the design of the car and the engine. LOVE IT.

More exterior color variety. Better incentives for new buyers and in stock availablity. I went to many differenty dealers, they want to sell the car but they do not have it in stock. Therefore, dealers sell the car at MSRP price which is high. If you manufacture a new car that has a high demand, please make sure you manufacture enough otherwise deals will not negotiate.