A five star vehicle
By jay2012 on
2012 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I have a new Honda Civic EX for about two months now and its been a great car. Very happy with the way its drive and no blind spots , very easy to see out all around the car while driving it. Its very comfortable to drive and great seats. Its really good on gas and I have been getting 31 to 33 mpg in the city and its all mostly city driving with some stops. Can't wait to see what its gets on the highway. I got a silver one and I really like the color silver because its does'nt show very much dirt and its a nice color. Overall its a very nice car that why I rate it five star.
Favorite Features
Great cup holders and little space to hide things. Comfortable seats and roomy inside with enough space and I am 6,2 and my head does not touch the roof inside. I pick the EX because of better upgrades and sunroof. The EX looks better on the outside because of alloy wheels and better looking front bumper. Great gas mileage and its better than the window stickers says. Nice dashboard and its much nicer overall than the 2011 models.
Suggested Improvements
I wish its has 155 horsepower instead of 140 horsepower but hey 140 is not bad for a 2650 pound car. Also wish its has a six speed auto transmission because its will make the car a little faster and also improve mpg. Can't figure why honda is still using the same old five speed auto transmission for many years. Or even CVT transmission will be better because its will improve mpg. Well its not bad at all like its is now because I think in a few years Honda will improve the gas mileage even more.
By skydiamonds
on 05/17/12 20:26 PM (PDT)

I am puzzled... I was close to 28mpg in the city, now I am at 23! I am so frustrated. My car has a little over 8000 miles now.

By skydiamonds
on 05/19/12 12:38 PM (PDT)

Just kidding. Ok it was at 27.9, now dropped to 27.3. Prob shouldn't be making a big deal out of it, I always drive it on ECO. haha I am just so paranoid about my gas mileage. I am just confused as to how everyone else is getting 30 in the city (not even the highway) haha