2012 This Hybrid is Awesome!
By peter789 on
2012 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I just purchased at a fantastic price. Deal hard. Hybrids are not selling as well because old reviews were bad. So I did not pay the hybrid premium that I would have to make up with gas savings. I do 70% city and 30% highway and getting between 45 and 47 mpg so far. This Civic is made in Japan and sells very well there. Hence the Japanese near 6 dollar a gallon gas. I am sure that in my state the cost of gas will be in the 4.50 to 5.00 range soon which will make this purchase so much more justified.
Favorite Features
The "S" feature no one talks about. If I need to escape out of a certain situation quickly the car drives more like a sports car. It shuts of the automatic engine off feature. The Eco help displays are great. After awhile you do everything automatically. Phone Bluetooth is great. Very comfortable cabin.
Suggested Improvements
Noise levels at highway speeds is a little loud especially on concrete roads. Black top much improved. Medium level radio helps a lot to even notice. Hay its not a Lexus. I tested the Lexus 30 thousand dollar hybrid 4-door hatchback. The room inside is terrible.