2012 Civic
By lutzie on
2012 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I went from a chevy truck to a Civic in May and I am very pleased. I test drove the 2011 and 2012 civic. The 2012 has more room for the driver because the E-brake is back further for more room. I am 76 inches tall at 265lb and comfortable in this vehicle. It also is iPod ready and very friendly to operate all features. The ECON feature is unbelievable to say the least. Gas mileage has increased since I bought this car. I now have 7500 miles on it and my MPG was 45 average on my drive home from work, it was 33MPG before I filled up due to my in town driving. You can't ask for a better car and gas mileage on a gas engine. It is peppy, but the more you get into it the lower the MPG.
Favorite Features
ECON feature is the best I have seen yet. I enjoy the iPod hook up for my long hour drives to work. Has more room than the other vehicles that receive the same MPG.
Suggested Improvements
Only issue is that the dash display gives a little light haze on the driver window. This could be fixed with a none reflective material around the dash to prevent the reflection.