2011 Honda Civic Consumer Review: First new Honda

2011 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

LX Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

First new Honda
By crusty3 on

2011 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Past GM owner got tired of all the recalls and failures. Bought a Honda Civic as one of the most reliable vehicles out there. I have only had the car about a week, but I already love it. Handling is phenomenal, performance while not screamingly fast, is very good. Fuel economy in the first week has been good, 35 hwy, 30 round town. Comfort is good for such a small car. I took a 500 mile round trip starting the second day I had the car and was more comfortable than in any car I have owned. Great little car. Long term reviews to follow.

Appearance, comfort, fuel economy. I like the customizable door locks, and the two tier dash panel. Heater controls are well laid out and easy to use. Fold down rear seat is a must in this size car.

This car has all you could want, but some things should be added at this trim level. (LX) Auto (on at dusk)exterior lights, exterior temperature readout, and RDS on the audio system would be very attractive. While I have no major complaints with this vehicle, I feel the overall quality has decreased a bit in the Honda line. Fit and finish is not as good as in the past, but still out paces most other comparable cars.