2011 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews

2011 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Nice auto (2011 Civic EX) with some issues
By honkytonkman on 01/08/15 09:44 AM (PST)

2011 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Performance is above average for a 4 cylinder engine. Comfort graded a 4 based on small-compact size car as seats are okay but room space is adequately better than other cars of same size. Value well above average and does not depreciate quickly due to Honda's quality and reliability. Fun to drive especially with Moon Roof. Interior design - depends on the person. Exterior design is nice .. does not look like a space ship or a box but has its own distinctive appearance or sporty flare. Build ... noisy in winter climate which is caused by cold and snow. Needs a better sound proofing under carriage and wheel well area or just keep turning up the Radio till you hear nothing. Reliable - yes!

A sturdy commuter car
By dogstar2389 on 01/22/14 13:15 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Civic Coupe DX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

If you need a reliable car for a teenager or just a ride when commuting to work i would definitely recommend the '11 civic coupe. I've had mine on a lease for the past 3 years now and so far its been excellent on gas. the car is a little small especially for taller people but for short people like me its comfortable! I have never had an issue with driving it in snow (especially with some michilen tires). it accelerates at a decent rate on the highway too. I will say though that its a high maintenance car. the slightest amount of dirt in the filter or air loss in the tires brings your mpg down. And the paint chips and scratches easily on it. The clock goes too fast too.

Cute Little Honda
By tyler__jordan on 06/11/13 12:25 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I enjoy my little Honda. It gets incredible gas mileage and is very fun to drive. The only bad thing about the coupe, is it is very difficult to see out of the back passenger window. It creates somewhat of a blind spot. It's great for a young person, but I can tell I am going to need more space. But for reliability and gas mileage, it doesn't get much better than the civic!

First new Honda
By crusty3 on 06/02/11 17:27 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Past GM owner got tired of all the recalls and failures. Bought a Honda Civic as one of the most reliable vehicles out there. I have only had the car about a week, but I already love it. Handling is phenomenal, performance while not screamingly fast, is very good. Fuel economy in the first week has been good, 35 hwy, 30 round town. Comfort is good for such a small car. I took a 500 mile round trip starting the second day I had the car and was more comfortable than in any car I have owned. Great little car. Long term reviews to follow.