2010 Honda Civic Consumer Review: The 2005 had better additions

2010 Honda Civic Sedan - Consumer Review

The 2005 had better additions
By wshazbot62 on

2010 Honda Civic DX-VP 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I had a 2005 VP same as the 2010 I have now, big difference. The 2005 had keylock doors, smaller dashboard, a lid to the center console, ya really. I would have thought it would have new upgrades, not take away upgrades. I am so upset with how they took away minor options, that I thought were standard. You can hear the road noise a lot more in the 2010 then the 2005 too. All in all I am not happy with the new one, the car has made odd noises since day 1 and I have never heard a car sound like that before. But when I take it in, no noise. The 2005 had a grinding noise in the brakes, I take it in 5 times and the 5th time they find sand, and find mine was not the 1st to have that problem.

Favorite Features

The 2005 had better pick up, and had a lot better features then the 2010. Other then the Mp3 plug.

Suggested Improvements

The steering wheel seems to line up with the speedometer, it is right in your line of sight while driving. I tried moving it around, still was in the way. I didn't think a lid to the center console would be an extra item. They have them on the LX and other higher $ models. I can't find one anywhere?