2010 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Fun ride

2010 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Si Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual w/Nav)

Fun ride
By leb686 on

2010 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Nav (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I just got this car last night and thus far in my opinion its pretty sick. I don't have money pouring out my ears, so I feel there's a lot of bang for your buck in this one. Corners great, quick acceleration. Love the nav in it, that really can pull the interior together. Had leather seats in my old car and they just got visibly scuffed up so I like this material, and it doesn't melt skin in the summer. Only had it for a day so I may be jumping the gun, but I love it up to this point. It's also not too fast which is good, it does keep you out of trouble. (maybe my favorite feature) I would certainly advise people to buy this car.

The look of the car is real nice. I tinted all the windows 35% on a silver paint job looks nice with the black interior. Love the easy shift. Like how the seats can lie flat in the backseat of the 4 door, hoping my snowboard can fit in there. Like I said up to this point love the whole thing.

None so far. Just got to get it with the nav screen, I don't like the way it looks without it.