Not worth the money
By ric7744 on
2010 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)
I no longer own this car. I sold it one month after buying it. Road noise is horrible. The LX version lacks some features standard for a car in this price range like a pop trunk on the remote control. The biggest problem was this car had the worst air conditioning I have ever seen. When you have it on fresh air it blows warmer than normal and when the a/c is on the compressor cycles on and off constantly I guess to save gas and never really get super cold. At a stop sign it really is not cold. I took it to two dealers and they said that is just the way Hondas have it set up. I became fed up with the car in general and it is now gone. Also has a really goofy dash that I could not get used to.
Favorite Features
Gas mileage, It started that is about it.
Suggested Improvements
better air conditioning, more standard features on lx model. Do something about horrible road noise. Get rid of digital speedometer.
By matt1357
on 06/30/12 23:00 PM (PDT)

please find me a 2010 or newer car in this class that has a air conditioner that does not cycle on and off while driving...I know a corolla is exactly the same as this car as far as the AC because I tested them both.