Overall Review
By C. Simpson on
2010 Honda Civic EX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
Overall I really like this car. We bought a new Civic EX in 2001 and had virtually no problems with it so we just bought a new 2010 EX to replace it. We drive about 25K miles per year so economy and comfort are important. There have been some nice upgrades over the years and it still feels like a quality vehicle. We paid right around 18K and had a great experience buying it from Metro Honda in Montclair, CA. Using the internet to query several dealers was great. In the end we chose Metro because their price was competitive but just as importantly their customer service was terrific. They also offer a Lifetime Powertrain warranty which is nice considering the miles we drive.
Favorite Features
Nice looking, relatively comfortable, great economy. Very impressed with Honda products. Not enough room to list the features of the EX, worth the money in my mind.
Suggested Improvements
Seats are a little hard but I'm used to that with Honda. The stereo is good but I also have an Audi A4 which sounds much better. To be expected I guess. Just nit picky comments, we really love the car.