I love my 2010 Honda Civic
By Roy M. West on
2010 Honda Civic DX-VP 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
I have now driven 4000 miles in my Honda Dx Vp. I love the car! The only problem which I can report is that if I raise the driver's side seat too high, a portion of the digital speedometer is cut off, and I can't see the readout without craning my neck. Otherwise, the car glides down the road, I am getting about 25mpg around town, and after taking a 165 mile trip down the interstate, my gas mileage was 40.1 mpg--yep, 40.1 mpg! I have read reviews complaining of road noise on the interstate--I am either deaf, or my little civic is immune to that problem. The car handles well, accelerates reasonably well for a 140 hp engine, corners well, idles well. I am very happy with this car.
Favorite Features
great highway gas mileage; seems to just glide down the road--very smooth ride; peppy little vtec 16 valve 140 hp engine, and really seems to hold the road well.
Suggested Improvements
They need to alter the speedometer display so that when the driver's side seat is raised you could still see the entire display--as is the top of the numbers are cut off, and 71 and 77 are virtually indistinguishable--a real problem if there is a cop over the next hill!