Great car!
By Karis on
2010 Honda Civic DX-VP 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
Just bought the new 2010 Honda Civic dx-vp. Pretty happy with my choice. I had a Ford Focus before for 8 years and drove it into the ground and it was time to get a new car. I was always interested in the civics because it's an attractive car and has a great reputation. The look of the car is great both inside and out. I got a great deal also about $15,500 out the door. The only changes I would make to the Civic would that there be an arm rest, (which comes with the next model up) power door locks, and cup holders in the back seat. Other than that I'm really happy and it's been fun driving around town and on road trips.
Favorite Features
mpr display, look of the dash board, smooth ride, great reputation, worth every penny.
Suggested Improvements
power door locks with this model ,arm rest, back seat cup holders, and a hard backing to the driver and passenger seat it's leather and not good if you have kids are long legged adults I can already see that leather scratched, poked holes, thinning and stretching out. Oh and floor mats.