2010 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Don't Buy

2010 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Don't Buy
By dabatangelo on

2010 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Lthr, Nav (1.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've had my hybrid for 4 years. It gets about 26 mpg in the city and 32 highway. It is even worse in winter I had to replace the battery after just over two years and 27,000 miles. I'm at 49,000 now and it feels like I need to do it again. The tire gauge is constantly going on even though the tires have full pressure. I recently bought new tires and they said that the gauge inside the tire was broken but a month later the tire light was going on again even with full pressure. I wanted to keep this car for ten years but don't look forward to having to buy a new battery every two years or so. I had better mileage on my gas Civic.

produce a dependable battery and advertise realistic mileage. Based on other's reviews there are clearly a lot of civic hybrids as bad as mine. It does not seem to be an anomaly.