2010 Honda Civic Consumer Review: Beautiful Car

2010 Honda Civic - Consumer Review

Beautiful Car
By gammagator on

2010 Honda Civic EX-L 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Just purchased this vehicle today to replace '96 Accord Ex with over 475,000 miles. My wife and I took two test drives and they both went well and the comfort level is outstanding. Stepping up to the EX and EX-L package provides a major leap in comfort and some added safety as well. If it is in your budget, it's well worth the upgrade. This car confirms my belief that the civic is the absolute best car in America when taking into consideration the overall cost, value, reliability, safety, fuel economy, and quality. I would challenge anyone to beat it because there would certainly be few competitors.

Favorite Features

5*crash rating,4 wheel disc, curtain air bags, and stabilitrac makes me comfortable putting wife and child in it. Heated leather, audio controls on steering wheel, USB connectivity, and tire pressure monitor take this vehicle to another level. Outstanding fuel mileage & current 2.9% Honda finance.

Suggested Improvements

I feel that my suggested improvements would be nitpicking a high quality product. In doing so I say improve road noise across the board.