Slow boat to nowhere
By kevin on
2010 Honda Civic Si 4dr Sedan w/Nav, High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I picked up this silk wallet and it was still a sows ear. Loud inside . When I demoed it the salesman said oh don't accelerate too fast it might not be good 4 the engine. so I obliged and drove it medium speed and it seemed to provide all that I needed. After I bought it , which was my fault as I was in a rush, when I punched it to get it up to 60 on the fwy it sounded like a 1000 pack of black cat firecrackers going off under the hood or tarmac level when a A380 takes off Heavy. Thought the damn thing was going to explode. Then the mileage -- I'm getting sub-20s and I do 50/50 fwy city so I took it in and they said it needs to break in. My foot's gonna break it in soon. there's more but no room.
Favorite Features
If dealer would offer refund and take it back --still plenty of shills out there that just because it says "Honda" think it must be good and took it off my hands --suckers
Suggested Improvements
New engine , suspension that doesn't handle like a 1978 Cadillac el dorado with an elephant in the trunk .
By madison77
on 03/16/12 16:29 PM (PDT)

Terrible review. Maybe you should learn to break a car in before you floor it. Every car has to go through a break in period. Why not buy a used car if you want to drive like a maniac and a car that is already had its break in period. Don't blame the car because you want to drive fast and have a lead foot. It's your fault not the car.

By diehard080
on 04/02/12 16:20 PM (PDT)

This is accurate - A lemon thru and thru