2010 CIVIC LX-S Purchase on 3/22/2010
By Gary on
2010 Honda Civic LX-S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)
Purchased my 2010 Civic lx-s on 3/22/2010 for $16,555. Trade-in 2008 lx 43,700 miles, and got $10,750 for it. With 0.9% financing and incentives, it was hard to beat. Financing ends 3/31/2010, so hurry up. Got tango red with the black interior-very sharp! In 2-3 years, I will buy another. My 2008 averaged 29.5 mpg in sub-freezing temps to 38.9 mpg on trip to Virginia of 400 miles. Other than oil changed, I put no money into this car for 2 years. So, when I bought my 2010, I did not get the extended warranty. I drive 60 miles a day, so lease was not an option. Great little car!
Favorite Features
Red exterior and black interior, very sharp. I got the lx-s for only $355 more than a lx (quote $16,223). Dealer also paid the $66 for my 2008 service visit that night, plus a $25 gift card because they were really busy. You can do far better negotiating with some good info than with Edmunds tmv $
Suggested Improvements
Remote trunk release on key fob would be ice. Splash guards standard would also be nice. I'll be back to buy another in 2-3 years if the financing is only 0.9%.