Used 2010 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Civic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Cheap
By Bernie

2010 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This is a follow up from my review of one month ago. I have since downgraded the build quality from a 9 to a 4 and the comfort from an 8 to a 7. I'm not sure how I missed it on my road test or first week or so of driving but this car is NOISY, especially road noise. The AC is a joke. If you are driving for any period of time (for me 20-30 minutes) your leg may fall asleep as the seat does not go back very far which can cause you to arch your foot. I am 6 ft. even. I wish I had read the reviews more closely. Shame on me.

Disappointed
By Disappointed

2010 Honda Civic EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car brand new as my Christmas present, but within 1,000 miles I started to notice noises coming from the driver's side front suspension. In the beginning the sound was intermittent and the first time I took it back to the dealer, they said they couldn't replicate the problem. The second time I brought it in, the service manger went on a test drive with me and heard the noise himself. When I went to pick up the car, they told me that they didn't find anything wrong with it. To make a long story short, I brought the car back at least 4 times and they replaced the strut at least twice, however, the problem still remains.

fuel economy, stylish appearance

squeaky suspension, better radio speakers

Awesome Car for the money!
By stup62

2010 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe w/High Performance Tires (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

First import I've ever owned. Like the attention to detail. Awesome sound system, although a 6 cd radio would've been nicer. Impressive acceleration, car just wants to go,go, go! Probably why my mileage is a little less than what I expected. Overall, very happy with the car.

6 speed transmission, stereo system, handling characteristics

6 CD changer, ability to turn on fog lights with the parking lights

40 mpg
By Ken

2010 Honda Civic LX-S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

Gas mileage is much better than the sticker says 32 city, 40 highway. If fuel economy, reliability, safety and a decent ride are your requirements, the civic is for you. The only thing I don't like are the tires, Continental tires are noisy and do not ride as well as most other brands. I have noticed this on other cars I have driven as well. I will be installing Michelin tires.

MPG...

none

Never Again
By disenchanted owner

2010 Honda Civic LX-S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

As a previous 2004 Hinda Civic owner, I couldn't be more disappointed with his vehicle. the 2004 compared to this newer version was like a Cadillac. The sets and the headrests in the new car are more than uncomfortable. You can't see the front or back of the car, so it's near impossible to park. Honda went VERY cheap with the interior and the emergency break is where you rest your knee to drive. Someone actually got paid a lot of money to redesign this piece of crap. Unfortunately I'm locked into a lease for 3 years, I CAN'T WAIT for it to be over.

none

new design all together, bring back the former luxuries excluded in the newer models I will go Hyundai next time for sure!

• SUV